Well that took a while. Back in September I opened a branch of Bookie to try to do some cool Backbone driven UI stuff. I decided that maintaining a separate mobile UI was going to kill me. So I needed something I could tweak to make mobile friendly without dual sites. Between a JS drive UI and responsive design techniques for the CSS, I should be able to make things not suck so much.
So finally, after waaaay to many months I feel like the site is moving forward. An updated UI that needs some responsive love. An API that need some more methods, logging, etc. Phew.
There are a number of bugs and tweaks that still need working on. I'm going through them and to help be transparent I've started a public Trello board for Bookie so that everyone can see exactly what I'm in the process of, what's next on the board, etc. Hey, if you see something on the board that's on your hot button list, feel free to take it and run with it. Patches welcome :-)