Bookie weekly status report: May 6th 2012

This week was spent on a big side project. I've been trying like mad to update the python-readability library and take it over to help use it in the Bookie project space. After spending a ton of time trying to do just this I gave up.

I now present the breadability package. It's a fresh port from the arc90 readability.js using the knowledge I've gained from all the other work and trying to stick to the JS file that's the original inspiration.

I've got a bunch more work to do to add tests, get it in the build server, etc.

If you've been using one of the other dozen ports out there give this a shot. There's work to be done, but I'd love to get some real work use in there, let me know what sites don't work well, etc.